Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

smackdown spoilers

• 22-02-2007 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

batista comes out and says the reason he spinebusterd taker is because its on between the two of them.

booker qualifies for mitb

mercury and duece and domino beat matt hardy and london and kendrik

rey comes out and says he'll be back soon.mr. mcmahon comes out with umaga and umaga destroys rey.

batista beats kennedy only to be chokeslamed by taker after the match.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Is Batista still face or did the crowd boo him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I don't think the last match you listed was actually on SD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

yeh sorry about that i got them off nodq.com so...

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Thought SD wasn't great this week. One of the main reasons being that Rey Mysterio got considerable mic time. That guy couldn't cut a promo to save his life. I couldn't help but cringe when he said 'your a loser Vince'. Soooooo bad! He's a good wrestler so he should just keep his mouth shut and do what he's best at. Another reason the show was bad was that they gave the Booker/Kane match like 20 mins. The match was a stinker with a terrible ending which involved an even worse wrestler interrupting. Other things that contributed to SD being bad this week: Vickie Gurerro getting mic time (even though it was only for a few seconds it was enough to push myself close to suicide) and Chavo just doing my head in, in general with his in ring gestures. He just looks so awkward. I don't think charisma comes to him naturally. The best thing about SD though was little bastard pinning The Boogeyman with a little DDT. The previous weeks SD was real good, with the surprise introduction of the little boogeyman and King Booker's review of see no evil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Unfortunately it looks like we're gonna have Great Kahli v Kane built up over the next few weeks.

You're spot on about chavo though, he's not the most charismatic of people.

• Advertisement

Something I'm not liking about SD at the moment is that it's been at least 5 weeks now since Regal has made an appearance. I really hope he gets his place at WM, since he had some great matches in the last year and he really deserves it. Maybe he's just being kept off til Dave Taylor is fully fit or something, but I think SD would be better if he was on a bit more

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

^Im not sure about this but wasn't Dave Taylor one of the guys who got fired in that redundance rampage that WWE went on a few weeks ago?

Nope, he's still employed by WWE. He's still in their Fantasy League, which is how I noticed that Regal hasn't been on tv for that long

Advertisement