Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball in Galway

Options
  • 22-02-2007 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi. My name is Jacek, I'm 26 years old.I'm from Poland.I've been playing amateur basketball for about 15 years and I'm looking for some chance to play basketball in Ireland ( I haven't played basketball since I am in Ireland, that means for 8 months ). Please let me know if there are any possibilities to join some team in Galway during practices or games. Best regards.
    Jacek :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 tmalmbrt

My friend is involved in this club www.titans.ie. They are Galway (city) based

• Registered Users Posts: 3 qtiptcq

thanks, could you give me any phone number or e-mail to your friend, i've send 2 mails to people from "titans" but there was no answer, thanks, Jacek :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

qtiptcq wrote:
    thanks, could you give me any phone number or e-mail to your friend, i've send 2 mails to people from "titans" but there was no answer, thanks, Jacek :cool:

And the titans like to think there'e organised.:rolleyes:

I live in Galway as well and there is a Galway City League with plenty of teams all willing for new players probably not at this stage though

Advertisement