Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland v England

Options
  • 22-02-2007 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

You prob seen it before:

A family of England supporters head out one Saturday Christmas
    shopping. While in JJB Sports, the son picks up an Ireland shirt and
    says to his sister, "I've decided I'm going to be a Ireland supporter
    and I would like this shirt for my Christmas!" The sister is outraged at this, promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk to your mother."

Off goes the little lad, with Ireland shirt in hand and finds his mother. "Mum." "Yes, son?" "I've decided I'm going to be an Ireland supporter and I would like this shirt for my Christmas." The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk to your father."

Off he goes with the Ireland shirt in hand and finds his father. "Dad." "Yes, son?" I've decided I'm going to be an Ireland supporter and I would like this shirt for my Christmas." The father is outraged at this, promptly whacks his son round the head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"

About half an hour later, they are all back in the car heading home. The father turns to the son and says, "Son, I hope you have learned something today?" The son turns to his father and says, "Yes, Father, I have".
    Father says," Good son, what is it?" The son replies "I've only been an Ireland supporter for an hour and I already hate you English b@st@rds!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

boo:rolleyes: :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Now that's funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,298 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Very good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Love it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Hahaha quality :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I love it :D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Excellent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

loved it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Some people really do take humour to an extreme level; I was listening to the Commentary of the Cork V Tyrone NFL match this evening and Paudie Palmer say that he just got a text;

"Jerry Adams is to lay a wreath in Croke Park tomorrow in to commemorate the massacre of 15 English Men on Sat, 24 Feb 2007 in Croke Park"

Now that is degrading to the fallen patriots of 1920; Podge and Rodge are even disgusted at the overrun of Croke Park by West Brits and Protestants alike. They mentioned it there one night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

"Jerry Adams is to lay a wreath in Croke Park tomorrow in to commemorate the massacre of 15 English Men on Sat, 24 Feb 2007 in Croke Park"

I'm liking that one. *sends texts*

Like the first one too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

A man's body has been found in the Dublin Canal this morning wearing an England rugby shirt, stockings and suspenders. Gardai removed the shirt to save the family any embarrassment!! :D

Advertisement