Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardio Kickboxing

Options
  • 22-02-2007 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Does anyone know if there are cardio kickboxing classes anywhere in Greystones, Bray or Wicklow? I'm getting abit bored of jogging and thought this might be fun! I'd say they might do them in Jackie Skelly but probably only for members and from reading peoples experiences:eek: I don't fancy joining!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

wingding wrote:
    Hi All,
    Does anyone know if there are cardio kickboxing classes anywhere in Greystones, Bray or Wicklow? I'm getting abit bored of jogging and thought this might be fun! I'd say they might do them in Jackie Skelly but probably only for members and from reading peoples experiences:eek: I don't fancy joining!

There are Tae Kwon Do classes in Greystones GAA Club on Monday & Wednesday nghts 8 - 9pm! I went up last monday and have to say even though Id never done it before its very enjoyable, great for fitness & self defence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

Thanks LMC, might check it out. Can you just show up?

wingding wrote:
    Thanks LMC, might check it out. Can you just show up?

Yes, you pay as you go, which is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭EMPM

how much do they charge per class

thanks

EMPM wrote:
    how much do they charge per class

thanks

Its only €5 for full hour of solid training. Excellent value.

• Advertisement
Advertisement