Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spurs jacket to give away

Options
  • 22-02-2007 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

so i bought a big spurs puffa jacket at the end of last season, but its a bit big for me.
    i am moving from the UK to sunny oz in a couple of months, and i figured that this never worn item shouldnt just be thrown out.

so, if anyone wants a giant puffa jacket let me know. its going free to a good home. i may be persuaded to bring it to ireland for boards beer....

its black, has the new club crest on the left brest and it says spurs across the collar.
    and it will make you look like the michellen man :)

if theres anyone in the UK who wants, let me know and we will try and arrange something. im in woking.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

I wouldnt say no to a free spurs jacket!! (if its still going!)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Ill take it if its going at any stage.My Uncle is a huge spurs fan and would really like it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Nice offer Eamo, check your PM re. something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ok, well you guys in ireland or UK.
    help me to help you :)

let me know where people are and what we can arrange, being lazy, i will give it to the easiest person to off load, i mean, pass it onto :)

Nice offer Eamo, check your PM re. something else.

pm back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'm in Ireland, no problem waiting till BB. OR if you fancy posting I'd be ,more than happy to covers cost (and maybe a bit extra ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

I is also in Ireland, Dublin to be more precise. I have something more than SteKelly, though, im the one whos a spurs fan!!

i will either bring it over to ireland for boards beer, or i will do something around the reading match.

id rather it went straight to a spurs fan tbh, rather than a 'nice to have for me relly' type thing, if thats ok, and since SB replied first, id be more inclined to pass it on to him, if thats ok.

but by all means, you can both come to boards beer on the 7th april and drink beer :)

in fact, why not have a spurs supporters beer and food before the BB starts?

maybe meet up at 5pm, grab some chow and have a couple of beers before we go and get rat arsed?

by the way, i have a white tee shirt that someone can have.

spiderbaby, are you going to the boards beer? if so, i will bring the jacket to that?

stekelly, if you want the tee, i will also bring that to boards beers. its a nice one. cotton with blue trim and a nice little club crest. plain and simple.

just like me :)

guys, let me know if you will be about otherwise i will arrange for someone else to have them,

cheers

Advertisement