Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about buses to Mary I

Options
  • 22-02-2007 7:38pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick question, does anyone have any details about a Bus Eireann service to Mary I from the city centre? Or is it just quicker to walk?

Oddly enough the Mary I website links to Bus Eireann for travel info and then Bus Eireann link back to Mary I's web page. Unusual for Bus Eireann I know! (Insert sarcasm here)

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

What Bus Éireann links to Mary I.....that answer your question:D :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Pixie4

It only takes about 15 mins, 20 mins max to walk from the bus station to Mary I. Theres no point getting a bus 'cos you'd probably get there faster walking....:)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Oh well. Thanks folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

They probably provide links to Bus Eireann in an effort to give info on how to travel to limerick from other towns.

The nearest bus route to Mari I is the Raheen bus. you can either get off it on O'Connell Avenue or Punches Cross.

You would be better off walking though.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

as above, walk it :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

They probably provide links to Bus Eireann in an effort to give info on how to travel to limerick from other towns.

I know, its just a frustrating experience to be sent back from one site to the one that referenced you there in the first place. Also I didn't see any detailed time tables on the Bus Eireann site for town and city services only start and end points. It would be nice to have the entire route available also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

your best bet is the dooradoyle bus. there is a stop across from punches. much quicker walking though.

Advertisement