Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alfa Sz

Options
  • 22-02-2007 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

anyone see one of these in Ireland? i think this is one jaw dropping beauty! a future classic deffo. would love one...............pity only lhd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Very rare car, pug ugly, but there's a certain attraction to them in an ugly duckling sort of way. I saw one years ago in England, but I don't remember ever seeing one in Ireland.

alfa_romeo_sz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

According to Wiki, only just over a thousand were made, with a roadster version called the RZ accounting for another 250 or so units.

Don't expect to see one anytime soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

styling is very OTT alright, but this is one car which got IN YOUR FACE written all over it;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

saw one in Newry a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,395 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Amazing car. I've never seen one in Ireland though...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

imagine one of these babys hovering behind you.......
    2nd hand prices for these in england are in or around 20grand. and not getting cheaper.
    wonder does it suffer from good old alfa reliability:D
    imagine the timing belt job.....!
    having said that i read a story of a guy in england who was away from home for a while (hospital or somethin) and one morning he wakes up after returning home and opens the curtains and theres a SZ opposite the drive way. he couldnt believe his eyes and rubs them.....astonished at the hideous/gorgeous red thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

I like 'em, tho have never seen one in the flesh. I think its 'brutalism' made from metal... cool car

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

It says here there is 1 registered in Ireland. Crazy looking machine!

Advertisement