Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best PC Game Controller

Options
  • 22-02-2007 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

What's the best PC game controller?
    I'm going to be using for sports games, specifically Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Ps2 pad and Ps2 pad to USB adapter.

Play.com are sold out dual adapter but Game have it for 15 in all stores but its single pad only.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Xbox 360 Wired pad. Get the driver from the net, theres an official MS one. Perfect gaming pad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Silver Shadow

Maybe instead of buying a new controller, use the keyboard. You can always customize the key controls to your liking. Also I always go with the logitech powerball. It allows for precise clicking and you never slide off the mouse pad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Maybe instead of buying a new controller, use the keyboard. You can always customize the key controls to your liking. Also I always go with the logitech powerball. It allows for precise clicking and you never slide off the mouse pad.

you'd need 14 fingers on each hand to play Pro with keys..

im with kdjacl, ps2 pad, cant go wrong..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Roar wrote:
    you'd need 14 fingers on each hand to play Pro with keys..

im with kdjacl, ps2 pad, cant go wrong..

Gotta say, I never liked the PS2 pad. I'd go with the 360 pad - plus, the 360 pad will be getting specific support from PC games for 'Games for Windows' in future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

The PS2 pad is the pad of the ergonomic devil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Rockshandy

Gamestop have 2 PC controllers a basic one and an advanced ten euro to twenty last time i checked, look pretty decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Xbox 360 PC Controller all the way, although some older games don't fully support it, such as annoying Console conversions like Rugby 06

Advertisement