Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions re: Magnet in Clarehall, D13

Options
  • 22-02-2007 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Hi,

have NTL at the moment but want rid. Am thinking BT or Magnet.

Am worried about Magnet cos I have sky and there seems to be an issue with Sky multi-room callbacks. Is this true?

I also dont want to have to use VOIP phones. Is there anyway I can just leave my phones plugged in as they are and use them if I go with Magnet?

Any help is really appreciated!

Branners

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

Magnet use VOIP, and they dont supply a phone( i think that there website says it does)
    You have to leave ur modem ON 24hrs for phone calls (but not ur PC)..,u can connect ur Digital fone or Analog phone to the PHONE OUT socket on thier modem, i have 3 analog extensions run from their modem, and teh fones work just like analog fones..

i have read here that there is an issue with Multiroom from Magnet , i just have teh BB and fone package!

cramp

Advertisement