Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could pick 1 non-model....

Options
  • 23-02-2007 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

Who do you think could be a model, but isn't - you can only pick one, and he/she has ot be a celeb, but NOT in the modelling industry at all!

I would pick Sophie Ellis Bextor. She's amazing, and could be a model if she wanted!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

ha ha ha!!

I was only thinking yesterday "do people not get mixed up and think this is a beauty model forum?". But then i thought.... no sure all they would have to do is read a few of the thread titles and know... obviously there are some exceptions :rolleyes:

@OP: This forum is for models, as in model cars, airplanes, trucks.... whatever ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

TG4 weather girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

yore ma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

Plug wrote:
    TG4 weather girl.
    :D Aye, My friend brought that up about 2 days ago. And said he often insisted that they watch the weather on TG4 instead of RTE...
    Is it true she wore no bra:p

And yes it has happened when people come to teh forum expecting links to the lastest hot ladys and found us talking about litle cars:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

Flunked wrote:
    :D Aye, My friend brought that up about 2 days ago. And said he often insisted that they watch the weather on TG4 instead of RTE...
    Is it true she wore no bra:p

And yes it has happened when people come to teh forum expecting links to the lastest hot ladys and found us talking about litle cars:D

Little cars FTW :D

Also agree with TG4 weather girls, thank god for the Irish language :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭im_invisible

Futureman wrote:
    I would pick Sophie Ellis Bextor. She's amazing, and could be a model if she wanted!

eh, she was a model, she cant sing, and the only good song she had was 'groovejet/spiller - if this aint love' (her first, which she was picked for, not because she could sing, but because she was a model)

NEways....

Advertisement