Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TMNT Demo!

Options
  • 23-02-2007 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭

Here's a few mirrors to download, pretty small demo but thats the idea.
    (glares at Supreme Commander demo :mad: )
    http://www.filemirrors.com/search.src?type=begins&file=tmnt&action=Find
    (screw fileplanet etc)

The demo has you run across the rooftops of a few buildings, fight a few guys and learn how to navigate the turtle dudes, I found it to be a like Prince Of Persia: Sands of Time mixed with Marvel Ultimate Alliance (a healthy mix)
    There's simple moves and possibly some combos to do, and climbing puzzles like in Sand Of Time, and a few coins to collect (should be pizzas! it's not Mario! :p )

Not game industry shattering or anything but it's a nice little preview of what could be a nice game, enjoy. :)

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I had to google TMNT to find out what it meant. Now that I know...Well.

Oh dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Well I'm looking forward to the film :D so I might give this a shot. A nice little diversionary game, kind of like Lego Starwars. Should be fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Not too bad, 4 player coop would be good fun.
    Think i get wii version tho.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Is there a realistic April ?, in a tight yellow jumpsuit

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Someone better PM me the naked Bee-bop and Rocksteady patch.
    Raaarr.

• Advertisement
Advertisement