Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not a trick question.

Options
  • 23-02-2007 6:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

NOT A TRICK QUESTION

Psychopath Test

This is a real test.

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down
    to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as
    it reads. No one I know has got it right.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom
    she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him
    to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right
    there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few
    days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?
    [Give this some thought before you answer, see answer below]

Answer:

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If
    you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was
    a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has
    the same mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off my E-Mail list.;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Being in the humour section, i thought it was something outlandish like she ate her sisters chocolate bar and killed her or something. I dont know. I may be dumb, but at least im not psycho. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Scrotum

Did'nt know were i could post it.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

I said that, hmmm I think it's something most people would come up with, and most people ain't psychos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Funny, it didn't even cross my mind! I was expecting some stupid punchline...

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jacQues

Scrotum wrote:
    If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.
    If answering the question correctly says something about you being a psychopath or not, what about making up the question. What does it say about that psychologist I wonder?? :D

jacQues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,298 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

i thought the sister must have found out the other sister had killed the mother

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

My sister asked me this before, got the answer right away and was met by a freaked out stare.
    Scrotum wrote:
    Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.
    What's the square root of 81?

9. Many arrested serial killers would answer his correctly. Therefore, if you answered correctly, you are a serial killer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gd2000

Not that I'm trying to burst anyone's bubble...

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/sister.htm

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

How many violent psychopaths does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

No one knows.
    They kill all the witnesses and secretly bury them and deny ever changing a lightbulb.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Thanks a lot Scrotum - my wife got it right in 5 seconds. So it's the spare room for me tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Scrotum wrote:
    Did'nt know were i could post it.:o
    And because you believed this was genuine it was well placed, even if the joke was at your expense.

Advertisement