Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The last word yesterday evening

Options
  • 23-02-2007 10:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Did anyone here the lst word on todayFM?

They were chatting about the housing market just after 5 pm. They are a person from a governing body in the studio and did he talk such rubbish. He was unwilling to believe that the market was taking a huge down turn.

They also spoke with a builder who confirm that the market is going to fall, perhaps not a bust but fall enough to see a differnce.

And also there are two developement companies offering more then just 4 walls when you buy a house. One if offering floors and some fixtures, while the other is going to pay your mortage for 6 months.

If this is not a sign of the market going to fall, then I dont know what is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Sounds like the fella matt somebody. I believe you can get the audio of the show on the web , but where I have no idea.

you can get it over on the other thread!!

here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=52814932&postcount=656

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

KingKenny7 wrote:
    , while the other is going to pay your mortage for 6 months.

If this is not a sign of the market going to fall, then I dont know what is.

The company's offer was discussed in yesterday's Irish Times. This offer is factored into the price, so realy the offer is about paying for the house up front and getting some of this back over the next 6 months.
    Hardly a great offer!

Advertisement