Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with uTorrent

Options
  • 23-02-2007 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

Im having problems with uTorrent. It was wroking fine last night at a speed of 100kpbs (average). I updated my PC through windows update and then uTorrent just stopped.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Windows is possibly blocking it, restart the program and you should get a message asking if you with to continue blocking it or unblock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Im using Comodo firewall, and I've allowed uTorrent on it, but still no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭sioda

Has the windows firewall magically turned itself back on mine has after certain updates

sioda wrote:
    Has the windows firewall magically turned itself back on mine has after certain updates

Cheers I'll try that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

sioda wrote:
    The Windows security centre should be able to detect and warn if there are two registered firewalls running.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

I was running zonealarm and utorrent getting max speeds from my connection ... I then installed comodo as it looked good but I couldnt (although i'm sure it can be done) set the rules to allow utorrent to work so I went back to zonealarm and utorrent worked again.

I'm still getting slow speeds..... help.....

Advertisement