Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice

Options
  • 23-02-2007 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I need some advice. Washing machine in apartment finally kicked up the bucket two weeks ago. It'd been having problems for weeks before that and we'd said it to Home Managers but they did nothing.

Anyway, two weeks ago they told me that it was a new enough machine and still under warranty from Zanussi. Hence, they would not be paying a workman to come out.

No sign from Zanussi. Girl from Home Managers is insistent that it's our problem and we have to keep calling Zanussi. I got irritated and told her our contract was with them, NOT Zanussi.

She basically flat out said that they wouldn't pay for a workman to come out under any circumstances.

This is rubbish, isn't it? What's my legal stance here?

Cheers,
    Quad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭RIRI

I know it;s frustrating but if they send someone out to repair this will invalidate your guarantee with Zanussi. In my experience it is always the manufacturer who comes out to repair appliances. You'll just have to keep phonong the manufacturer

Hope this is of some help

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭RIRI

I know it;s frustrating but if they send someone out to repair this will invalidate your guarantee with Zanussi. In my experience it is always the manufacturer who comes out to repair appliances. You'll just have to keep phoning the manufacturer

Hope this is of some help

Advertisement