Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else camping at this time of year?

Options
  • 23-02-2007 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

We're off today with our vw club for a weekend in Tipp :D

Hope it stops raining at some point! :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I'd like to go myself ...but I can't convince my wife that sharing a camper with three sopping wet and dirty dogs can actually be "fun" :D

So I guess we'll wait until it gets a bit dryer and warmer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭3ps

was going to go to Boyle/Carrick this weekend but things have gotten in the way.

Might have to save up for Denmark anyway......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

We haven't taken off yet this year, but I can't wait. Will wait another few weeks until the temp picks up a bit - might be too cold for the kids at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

Well we had a great time, and a brilliant turn out....better than a couple of our summer meets!

Really didn't notice the cold once you clicked on the fan heater.

A bit of drizzly wet, but heck, you get that in the summer too.

The campsite opened out of season exclusively for us, so we had the full run of the facilities and club room.

Agree on the dog front though...we have SIX dogs :eek: but they stayed at home this time ;)

Advertisement