Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westie Needs a Home

Options
  • 23-02-2007 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hi all,

Looking to re home a pet west highland terrier we got recently. I am going back to full time work and my girlfriend wont be around the house during the day and we made the HORRIBLE decision, that the fairest thing for the dog is to give him to a home who has the time for him.

He is a 6 month old, put breed west highland terrier. He has had all parvo vaccines and is wormed up to date. He is also IKC registered with all certificates and micro chipped. He's a beautiful, friendly family pet and he is alreadyfully house trained.

We had a comfort kennel specially built for him and as a result we will be looking on a kick back to pay for everything. 250euro for the whole lot including all his equipment, documents, kennel etc

:(:(:(:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

So basically you are selling the dog - I didn't think that was allowed on this forum

Pity as there is a Westie Rescue that do excellent work in providing super homes for westies - thats what I would be more interested in personally.

Also if you are selling him please get him neutered before hand so the poor little lad doesn't end up a breeding machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 munsterchick

I really didn't think that this forum was to be used to sell animals,
    only to re-home them :mad:

As suzy-sue said you should get him neutered so that he can't be used for breeding by someone only out to make money.

If you want to make some of your money back why not sell the kennel seperate, and try re-home the dog to some one who has time and love for him!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement