Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.22 Air Rifle Pellets

Options
  • 23-02-2007 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Does anyone know where I can buy RWS pellets in this country. Recently got a Weihrauch which is pretty damn good with Crosmans but am told by a buddy in the UK that many Weihrauchs have a taste for RWS and can produce astonishing accuracy. Local dealers near me have Crosman (good) BSA (crap) and Eley Wasp (absolute crap)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Geoff Cooney in Willkinstown stocks RWS at the moment, though he's more getting in the .177 stuff for the ISSF air rifle sport. He stocks non-ISSF stuff as well though, so you might try him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Where are you getting the crossman, I need those so bad I have a nice air rifle but refuse to put anything but crossman through it.

I would be forever greatful to you if this leads to me buying some of these. I have been trying to find them for ages

Advertisement