Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bringing bags into WHL?

Options
  • 23-02-2007 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm going to the Bolton game on Sunday but am going over for the weekend from tomorrow morning till Sunday evening. We're going to have to go straight from the ground to the airport so will need to bring a bag with me to the game. Is there likely to be any problems with this? Is there anything you can't bring in?

Also with these rail problems what's the quickest way to get back to the airport?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Can't see a problem with clothes/toiletries.

What airport?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

I'm assuming Stansted but trying to get confirmation, I didn't do the booking!

Rang the ticket office and they said they advise people not to bring anything in so I think i'll assk about it on COYS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Andrew 83 wrote:
    Rang the ticket office and they said they advise people not to bring anything in so I think i'll assk about it on COYS.

You could leave it in the Corner Pin during the game. We,ve done it a few times over the years. Dont think twould be any problem especially if you can put on a Cork accent like boy :D
    As regards the ground they won't stop you from going in with a normal size gear bag.

yiddo wrote:
    You could leave it in the Corner Pin during the game. We,ve done it a few times over the years. Dont think twould be any problem especially if you can put on a Cork accent like boy :D
    As regards the ground they won't stop you from going in with a normal size gear bag.

Excellent, thanks :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement