Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

instances

Options
  • 23-02-2007 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

ive currently got a lvl 57 druid (balance spec) im just wondering since im 1 lvl away from TBC which instaces are best to concentrate on, should i abandon the old ones for the new onces in TBC once i hit lvl 58 or will i not be near high lvl enough for any of them etc..... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

You can do Hellfire Ramparts at 58 I think. tbh I'd just forget about the older ones like scholo etc. The green trash drops in Outlands are better than anything you'll get there anyway. Grind your way to 58 and get into Outlands I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Went into Outland at 58 and managed to get to 60 easily in a day. You can do Rampart runs at 58 and like Macros said green drops pwn anything in old instances.

Outland > Azeroth

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

if i were you id concentrate on getting to outlands asap. the gear in instances at 57 will seem like crap when you see the greens in outlands.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

and the instances in Outland aint that long either and loads of fun...unless its slave pens and that big bugger behind the gate...hes just painful....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

You get a lot more exp in outlands instances as well. You're talking 500ish a mob in a party of 5.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

yeah only problem is that after 60 the xp you need goes through the roof... i need 100k more to hit level 63...but yes as stated you earn a lot more xp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

splinter wrote:
    yeah only problem is that after 60 the xp you need goes through the roof... i need 100k more to hit level 63...but yes as stated you earn a lot more xp

lvl 70 is 720,000 xp IIRC

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Also don't worry about there not being enough quests in Outland if you go in at 58. I reckon theres enough quests to get you to 70 twice.

Advertisement