Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signature

• 23-02-2007 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi,

Sorry I hadn't a clue where to out this so I thought here was the best place.

Anyone any idea what constantly signing your name on a piece of paper means?? Some deep meaning? I always do it, out of habit i suppose, any time i see a pece of paper and pen beside me, even if im in a full blown conversation with someone! Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

As a teacher I know that it's very common anyway. Especially among females.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

try not doing it and see what happens. Practice your doodling instead!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Perhaps subconscious narcissism?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

ok I'll admit it!! I'm the exact same!I am constantly scribbling down my name! My friends find it slightly disturbing...but thats all part of my endearing charm!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 44 DrFunkenstein

Women are always at it, I've seen most girls I know do it, over an over an over, then turn the page and again and again.. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

OMG, I always to that!!! I'm not sure what it means though... might google it under something about analysing handwriting maybe?

Advertisement