Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Javascript error on Firefox 2.0.0.1

Options
  • 23-02-2007 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭

When I click on "Quick Links" or "Search This forum" nothing happens. I get the following javascript error. Works fine in IE 7. Dont have javascript disabled or anything like that.. any1 else with this problem?

Error: fetch_object("pagenav_form") has no properties
    Source File: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/clientscript/vbulletin_global.js
    Line: 1521
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Its a known problem. Only happens on threads longer than one (usually, im my experience) or two pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,866 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

My Firefox just updated to 2.0.0.2 and now whenever I hit enter when replying to a thread, it crashes.

Happening on my laptop too.. running Windows Vista Business on both - anyone else seeing this? :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Test

Edit: Nope.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

No problem here either.
    Wouldn't let Vista near my bits til it's been out a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,866 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Well I got it free from work (legit home use rights and all :)) so...

Although rebooted the whole system and it seems to have cleared it.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

There's a thread about this every 2-3 days, so I've made a sticky about it.

It's a firefox problem, as far as I know, and not something we can fix ourselves. We just have to wait until the site's upgraded to vB 3.6 which will happen soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭lynchie

hmmm.. upgraded to 2.0.0.2 and it seems to be working again... maybe they fixed it in that firefox release?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭lynchie

lynchie wrote:
    hmmm.. upgraded to 2.0.0.2 and it seems to be working again... maybe they fixed it in that firefox release?

nevermind.. seems to work when looking at a thread, but still fails on the forumdisplay.php

Advertisement