Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Hi

Options
  • 23-02-2007 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭

Downloaded the free trial yesterday evening and set myself up an account to see what EVE is all about. Pootled around a few hours doing the tutorial stuff, bought a less newbie frigate, newb stuff. Anyway, area man told me I should wander over here and say hi so "hi".

I'm an ex-SWG player looking for something engaging to spend the time I used to spend on SWG on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

hope you enjoy the game it kicks the stuffing out of SWG :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If you check the corps thread boards.ie corp will set you up with a free frigate and loadouts and some pocket money.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Welcome to the game mate, as hobbes says check the corp recruitment thread for details on some of the corps with irish people in them. Make sure you join the irish room (Go to "channels & mailing lists" and click on the "create/join" button and type in "irish" and join.) lots of people to answer any questions you have in there. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

just make sure to keep your back to the wall in there though

Advertisement