Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Dream

Options
  • 23-02-2007 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

Had a weird dream last night that my car fell into a swimming pool ?? it was very realistic and the car was destroyed as it was in a pool 40 feet underwater and split in two like someone had taken a tin opener to it, its weird as I have been trying to sell my car after 6 years of ownership for a number of months now, and have just taken a deposit on it, I cant hand it over to the new owner as my new one wont be delivered for a couple of weeks, I'm being very careful how I drive my current car, as I dont want to jeopardise the sale by damaging it, but its mad how the mind works.... I was fully convinced when i woke that the car was destroyed...for a whole split second. ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It would seem that your daytime car worries are influencing your dreams?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

OP - just curious - did you have any bad experiences when learning to swim as a child? (that's presuming you did learn to swim!).

The swimming pool must be symbolic of something to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

DublinWriter -

No not at all, all great memory’s of going to presentation college Bray swimming on a Saturday, I was a very competent swimmer then and won medals for school etc.. I haven’t a clue how the swimming pool got in. Water has been in my dreams a good bit though, and more so in a negative aspect.

I once had a dream of a tsunami hitting Bray beach and couldn’t get up the shingle beach quick enough, but eventually found shelter in one of the tall hotel buildings..

Advertisement