Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Question?

• 23-02-2007 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭

I'm not a Vodafone Customer but is there anyway to check online the itemised call history like I can with Meteor?

I have a friend who can't figure out where all her credit is going and my guess is that some scam text company are stealing it out of her account and she wants me to check it online as she doesn't have a PC.

Thanking you,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

To the best of my knowledge you can only check your call details with bill phones. Now I could be wrong on that, anyone else clarify ?

If she rings the CS line they shoul be able to look at her records and tell her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭cold_filter

She can request a copy, they can copy her call details and email or post them out to her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭yapyap

not online cos they're afraid more people will cop on to the fact they have most expensive payg rates in the country

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Vodafone dont have call details for ready to go customers only for bill phone customers

Advertisement