Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie BF2 Competition

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Anyone know where I can get BF2 for a tenner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

I would encourage all Irish players or clans to start using mIRC, its great for chatting and tracking down other players teams etc. All major comps have their own channels. Its really easy to use and its fun.

Do it.. you know you want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

the_syco wrote:

:confused:

Didn't you already have it? Was'n it you with the "Invisible Tanks" Mod quite a while back? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

the_syco wrote:
    More than a tenner i see it for, but not two tenners, if ya fancy.
    http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/1060473/Battlefield_2_Deluxe_Edition/Product.html
    with Special forces, or 3 quid cheaper without it at...
    http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/167841/Battlefield_2/Product.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

ah i miss playing this game.. havnt pld it in ages! Might play if i sort out my sound and buy the game again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

OK lets get this sorted as an open BF2 night. It shall be mixed sides, with clans staying loosely together. We'll do Inf only on the first night, and conquest on the second night, a week later.

First night shall be next Sunday night, 25th March from 8:00 PM. I'll organise a server and we can use the tig TS if people dont mind. I will do modded maps, ie for example Karkand with US starting at Hotel and Mec at the main on the 32 player map, with all flags between grey, and then a modded version of Sharqi, with Mec starting at one side and US at TV station and again all flags between grey.

Does this sound OK to peeps, let me know, I think the modded maps should make it interesting.

tig.bf2|fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

sounds cool, how about east side karkand

Nah that would mean people having to install new maps, the way I have it done its all server side so no new maps needed.

Doesnt seem to be much interest in this. No point in running it unless people really want it.=

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

OK lets get this sorted as an open BF2 night. It shall be mixed sides, with clans staying loosely together. We'll do Inf only on the first night, and conquest on the second night, a week later.

First night shall be next Sunday night, 25th March from 8:00 PM. I'll organise a server and we can use the tig TS if people dont mind. I will do modded maps, ie for example Karkand with US starting at Hotel and Mec at the main on the 32 player map, with all flags between grey, and then a modded version of Sharqi, with Mec starting at one side and US at TV station and again all flags between grey.

Does this sound OK to peeps, let me know, I think the modded maps should make it interesting.

tig.bf2|fairy

Oh yeah, sounds grand, I'm in :D

You'll have to let me know where to get these modded maps, tho' (a got a few 'new ones', but not these 'modded vanilla ones' - do I need these?) Just as a suggestion, also: the last stand is a fantabular inf-only map!

Erm... btw, vaguely remembering some about the last one, unlocks or not? (I don't mind either way)

• Advertisement
Advertisement