Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want savage multiplayer games

Options
  • 23-02-2007 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Someone please suggest some good combat games for the Ps2

at the moment i find theres not a single decent one around every single one loses its replay value after a few rounds
    i play anything challenging love shootem up games Call of Duty, Medal of honor, Star Wars Battlefronts, Red Faction 2 or even jus fighting style games like Mortal kombat, Smackdown V Raw, tekken to games like GTA, True Crime, Scarface, The Godfather but nothing has good replay value anymore.

please post some suggestions to my problems or some decent games i could check out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Never had a ps2 though Conflict : Desert Storm had a great co-op mode on the gamecube.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I dont use my PS2 anymore but if I did, I would be getting Okami quick fast.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=72840

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

d22ontour wrote:
    Never had a ps2 though Conflict : Desert Storm had a great co-op mode on the gamecube.

Global Storm is the latest, some control issues but good crack on big tv with 4 people playing coop.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution.
    Classic; and the training & Quest modes have near-infinite replay values.

Also might help you get going before VF5 drops ;)

Minor bit: those games you mentioned aren't what *I* deem shoot-em-ups. Or, even, challenging :D Funnily enough, I also shortened that statement to
    love FPS games or even beat-em-ups to crime-based sandbox games

You might also enjoy Ratchet & Clank 3. It's got nice guns! :D

Advertisement