Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloys/weller 8spokes 90s transit stud pattern

Options
  • 23-02-2007 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭

I need either some alloys or Weller 8 spoke steels for a Ford Sierra P100 pickup which uses transit wheel hubs. They are a wide 5 stud pattern, so are not compatible with granada 5 stud wheels.

I'm not havin any luck...
    Anyone know somewhere i might get something to fit this vehicle?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I remember seeing a P100 recently in a scrapyard, it caught my attention because they are very rare. I can't remember rightly which scrpayard it was, but I think it might have been the scrapyard across from the Red Cow (just off the M50).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭AsphaltRisin'

Max_Damage wrote:
    I remember seeing a P100 recently in a scrapyard, it caught my attention because they are very rare. I can't remember rightly which scrpayard it was, but I think it might have been the scrapyard across from the Red Cow (just off the M50).

Any idea of the name of the yard? I'm from limerick, so i havnt a clue about dublin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I think this is the name of the place:

Kinsella's Car Dismantlers
    Category: Car Dismantlers
    Red Cow Naas rd Dublin
    Tel: (01)4640726

There is a few scrappys on the Naas Road/Long Mile Road, this one is just of the M50, you can't miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

What sort of shape is the P100 in?

No idea about the wheels, but it is something I would love to have. Very rare, and definitely something that will attract attention at the vintage rallys in years to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭AsphaltRisin'

maidhc wrote:
    What sort of shape is the P100 in?

No idea about the wheels, but it is something I would love to have. Very rare, and definitely something that will attract attention at the vintage rallys in years to come.

Almost completely mint!!!! :cool: :)
    Load bed is untouched!
    It's a "californian" special edition with roll bar with spots mounted on ut, sunroof and bullbars.
    Havnt collected it yet:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement