Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

t-shirts

Options
  • 23-02-2007 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Anyone know where in Dublin or anywhere.I can get a tshirt with a discreet gay symbol or logo or message or anything to show that I am gay and proud.Im late I know but Im sorta comin out...............a little bit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Usually something tight will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

www.tshirthell.com

"Sorry girls, I suck dick" has a certain subtly to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭oglaigh

You should try and get the ones which were around UCD this week for rainbow week "homophobia is gay". They are quite deadly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Discreet gay t-shirts? Isn't that a contradiction in terms?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

martin1 wrote:
    Anyone know where in Dublin or anywhere.I can get a tshirt with a discreet gay symbol or logo or message or anything to show that I am gay and proud.Im late I know but Im sorta comin out...............a little bit.
    Ummmmmmmmm.......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Ummmmmmmmm.......
    Surely it's possible to be 'proud' without being 'loud'?

I'm not really sure where pride comes into being gay though. I'm about as proud of being gay as I am of having brown eyes. Wouldn't go changing it, but it's not exactly much of an achievment.

That said, my brown eyes tend to be a lot more obvious to others than my homosexuality.. wouldn't mind a small badge or symbol myself, just so I don't have to keep 'coming out' individually to everyone I meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Goodshape wrote:
    I'm not really sure where pride comes into being gay though. I'm about as proud of being gay as I am of having brown eyes. Wouldn't go changing it, but it's not exactly much of an achievment.

I guess it's pride in the "opposite of shame" sense rather than pride in the "achievement" sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

This one is less in the way of "discreet", but more funny because of it.

Advertisement