Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Webmail down?

Options
  • 23-02-2007 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

When I try to access my eircom webmail it says incorrect username/password. This happens whether I use an email client or web browser.

Hopefully it's a problem at their end.

Anybody else having the same problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

Just checked mine,working not a bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

My own account is working fine but my dad is having the same problem about username/password.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Getting an error for password on one the eircom email accounts at work. There's me thinking someone had changed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I wondered why the spam had gone down. I use a remote server to pickup mail from eircom, so I wouldn't notice any password issue, except in lack of emails. My server picks up from non-eircom accounts too, so I'd still get some email. Seem to be getting eircom hopsted stuff now OK.

It was working again when I checked earlier. Can't say I missed much -- even more spam to create rules for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

amount of spam in my eircom account

amount of spam in my eircom account
    And then they want €2 or €3 per month to "filter" your mail. After ordering BB from them, they threw in three months of free spam filtering. Needless to say, I sent them a stern email soon after this to ensure the service would be cancelled after the trial period.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

that filter system dont work

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

AND THEY STILL ACCEPT AND FOWARD tinet.ie which is 100% spam.... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

watty wrote:
    AND THEY STILL ACCEPT AND FOWARD tinet.ie which is 100% spam.... :(

Yeah :( And the tinet addresses were supposed to be killed off two yeats after the change to eircom. How long ago was that? I will have to make an effort to kill off my eircom email address.

• Advertisement
Advertisement