Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seat retrim and other questions

Options
  • 23-02-2007 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Sorry for all the questions here now.

First off i want to retrim the car seat. My dog was in it for literally five minutes cause stupid me left the door open and she bit a little bit of the seat. How much would a retrim cost me and does anyone know anyone in the Waterford area that does it?

I am thinking of selling the car. I dunno how much it is worth. Carzone said 14,500, dealer yesterday told me 12,000. Its a Honda Civic 1.4, 5 door hatchback. 51k miles. Alloys, a/c and all that jazz. Just wondering how much i should be expecting to get approximately.

Wanting to change to a diesel. Was thinking a Passat. Anyone recommend anything else? Went looking all along that motor mile in Waterford yesterday and found zilch.

Thanks for answering, the retrim is my main query at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

AFAIK Honda dealers can supply the cover seperate from the seat. failing that, a scrapyard is the best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Going Demented

Sorry i should of phrased that better. It was the covering on the seat bit ate, just ripped a bit. Just want to get the seat recovered, not a new seat?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

the covering part (seat material) comes off and can be replaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Going Demented

Excellent thanks. I'll ring a Honda dealer tomorrow.

Advertisement