Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wierdest Dream Ever

Options
  • 23-02-2007 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

Wanted to share this but to be honest, I doubt even the most skillful analysist could find the meaning to this dream...

I was an African soldier and was fighting in a war, which just so happened to take place on the laneway to our old house (we moved a few months ago). The other army were chasing us through other neighbours property, so me and about 5 other soldiers hid in a shed, but a few of the other armies soldiers came in and found us and started shooting some of us. I pretended to be dead already but when I looked up the opposition guys were gone. I got up and ran out onto the main road with about a dozen of my fellow soldiers. We peeked over a wall at the side of the main road (there were no cars by the way) and saw the war taking place. But then some of our fellow soldiers who were fighting on the other side of the wall started shouting 'They see you, they see you'. So we had to run towards the nearest town (about a mile away). So we started running. A normal enough dream so far, right? Well, now it gets wierd...

As we started to run, it suddenly occurred to me that we were the English soccer team. I got a strong feeling that I was Sol Campbell (try not to laugh). I couldnt run my fastest (funnily enough, the same can be said for Sol in real life but lets not get into that now..) so I decided to join hands with Ashley Cole and John Terry (England and Chelsea defenders) to run faster. Ashley was slowing us down however - he seemed knackered and in pain and was holding us back so we broke free of him and started to sprint. But I still couldnt run my fastest.

Then I woke up because my phone went off. I really would have loved to have known how this dream ended.

Do I really love soccer so much, that I see it sooo competitive like a war?

lol probably the most exciting dream Ive ever had. :D:p

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Perhaps any combination of things in your waking life that affects your dreaming? Sources of stress, over eating, breaking sleep pattern, diet, drink, prescription drugs (or recreational), new interests, films, telly, books, chats, sports, or whatever that combines and plays out in your dreams? Who knows?

Advertisement