Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Express: Marks and Spencer to anchor new 'First City Quarter'

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

merlante wrote:
    You can disagree with other established theories, such as gravity and evolution, as well if you want you to

Don't even go there dude:p

There ya go....another 'dud' reply for you:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

trishw78 wrote:
    I turned away some Green Party members from my door last week and told them to recycle there leaflet. That it wasn't needed or wanted in my house.

They were a miffed to why I didn't want to here about the Co. Kilkenny Green Party Rep. I said that Mr McCann was holding Waterford back, and I nor anyone in the house would be voting Green Party.

something everyone should do when canvassing starts for the next general election. they will eventually take note and hopefully do something about McCann

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭kitty_kilkenny

I'm willing to bet we do not see a Marks & Sparks outlet within an asses roar of Waterford City in the next 10 years.
    any takers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

10 Years is an awful long time to wait for a wager to be paid:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭kitty_kilkenny

with index linked interest...

• Advertisement
Advertisement