Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Batista

• 23-02-2007 11:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭

He said he would like to wrestle Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match at WrestleMania. What are the chances of this happening??
    I'd love to see it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

He said he would like to wrestle Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match at WrestleMania. What are the chances of this happening??
    I'd love to see it!

It might happen further down the line. Wrestlemania doesn't need a gimmick match like that.

They normally use Hell in a Cell to draw a ppv buy rate on a smaller show, where it'll mean more financially.

Plus you normally end a feud in a cage not start it (unless your TNA where you just go from one gimmick to another).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

It might happen further down the line.

I'd normally agree but with so much talk of Undertakers retirement it could well happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

i wouldnt mind cos then id get to see a mitb match and cage/cell match live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

krudler wrote:
    i wouldnt mind cos then id get to see a mitb match and cage/cell match live

You're gonna be there right? Good for you if you are, I was at WMXX so I might go to WM40 :)

A cage match or some kind of arrangment where Taker wouldn't have to get pinned would be an ideal way for the Deadman to exit the stage since he wouldn't have to lose by pinfall. In a way that would preserve his Wrestlemania record while ending it without losing his aura of invincibility on wrestlings biggest show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

You're gonna be there right? Good for you if you are, I was at WMXX so I might go to WM40 :)

A cage match or some kind of arrangment where Taker wouldn't have to get pinned would be an ideal way for the Deadman to exit the stage since he wouldn't have to lose by pinfall. In a way that would preserve his Wrestlemania record while ending it without losing his aura of invincibility on wrestlings biggest show.

yup,counting down the days now,i find myself watching old wresltmanias on dvd more often and still cant believe im going,the opening pyro,the atmosphere,takers entrance,and stone cold! screaming my lungs out with 70,000+ other fans,even my non-wrestling fan friends are insanely jealous,costing a small fortune but will be worth it in the end,hell i might make it a yearly trip

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Batista? Wasn't he that Mafia-linked guy who was the dictator of Cuba?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Yeah, he's really put that stage of his life behind him now

Advertisement