Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ferrari Day At The Ring, V Expensive Car Park

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Spot the "black" sheep among the road cars....:D

There's really only one colour to have a Ferrari

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Spot the "black" sheep among the road cars....:D

There's really only one colour to have a Ferrari

Yeah but black looks nice , i would love a gun metal ferrari (grey)

here a picture of a black one my dads friend has and notice the reg plate :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

They aren't Ferraris! They are all modded MR2s!
    :D

kbannon wrote:

Yeah they are the mr2 replicas. :)
    Look at this crap looking car
    http://www.usedcars.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carid=490632

There was a 360 replica on carzone a while ago that looked worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,395 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

drdre wrote:
    here a picture of a black one my dads friend has and notice the reg plate :)

Lovely car drdre. Any chance you can convince your dad's friend you can take it for a spin? :D

I'm not too impressed with the reg tweak tbh. A plain 07-D-430 would be more classy. That 7 doubling as an F is a bit boy racer imho

• Advertisement

unkel wrote:
    Lovely car drdre. Any chance you can convince your dad's friend you can take it for a spin? :D

I'm not too impressed with the reg tweak tbh. A plain 07-D-430 would be more classy. That 7 doubling as an F is a bit boy racer imho

I have already driven a f430,lambo,bentley and a m5 in the uk. All these and im only 22.Now thats a dream come true.My cousin's own these in the uk i had pics up already in the heres what i saw thread.
    I donot think my dads friend will let me drive hi f430 as its his baby.:)

TheF doesnt look boyracer i think it looks class.Also the reg really makes the car stand out.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

kbannon wrote:

There's at least one Peugeot 406 Coupe in there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,395 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

drdre wrote:
    the reg really makes the car stand out.

I agree it does. It makes the car unique and instantly recognisable. It's just something I would not do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I saw a few new audi TT's with that number 7 thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

drdre wrote:
    TheF doesnt look boyracer i think it looks class.Also the reg really makes the car stand out.

Does the fact that its a black '07 Ferrari in Ireland not make it stand out enough already? :D

I agree with Unkel, the 7/F in the reg looks a bit skanky.

• Advertisement

Stephen wrote:
    Does the fact that its a black '07 Ferrari in Ireland not make it stand out enough already? :D

Yeah i know what you mean but thats his problem that he made the 7 into a F not mine. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Stephen wrote:

I'd have to second that, it makes it look as though the driver craves every last ounce of attention. Super car, all the same.:)

Anan1 wrote:
    I'd have to second that, it makes it look as though the driver craves every last ounce of attention. Super car, all the same.:)

The people who have these cars do get it to get attention same as lambo drivers. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

drdre wrote:

See that's the problem, anything that is "class" "unreal" or "deadly" is very boyracer. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

TBH, I don't the the 7 looks anything like an F, it looks like a crooked 7. What ever floats your boat I suppose. Lovely car though.

bennyx_o wrote:
    TBH, I don't the the 7 looks anything like an F, it looks like a crooked 7. What ever floats your boat I suppose. Lovely car though.

Yeah you said it whatever floats the boat,As everyones choices are different and he might like that.I think it looks nice but it would still look class with just the 7:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Even after being told to look at the reg I didn't notice it. :o

milltown wrote:
    Even after being told to look at the reg I didn't notice it. :o

Do you need a new pair of glasses

• Registered Users Posts: 43 freq modulated

Does your dads friend know you posted his car and reg number on an open forum??? Not smart imho! Wouldnt do it with a 5k car never mind a 2-300k one!

Reg looks tack-tastic, but his car not mine. Presonalised reg's only look good if they are simply the model number or of they have a UK reg!

Does your dads friend know you posted his car and reg number on an open forum??? Not smart imho! Wouldnt do it with a 5k car never mind a 2-300k one!

Reg looks tack-tastic, but his car not mine. Presonalised reg's only look good if they are simply the model number or of they have a UK reg!

Yep he knows about it, whats the problem with posting a car picture online.He has enough security features on it to steer theif's away from it. :)
    I donot think its a big issue posting up pictures online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Putting number plates on pictures online is generally not a good idea - the reg could be used to make a stolen clone for example - though I can't see importing a stolen ferrari into Ireland being that commonplace, or easy...

Putting number plates on pictures online is generally not a good idea - the reg could be used to make a stolen clone for example - though I can't see importing a stolen ferrari into Ireland being that commonplace, or easy...

No body is going to clone a plate on a ferrari as theres only around 10 f430's in ireland.But yeah you are right it doe happen in ireland.

Im sure he gave you the thumbs up at 00:19 as you posted it! lol! :rolleyes:

My concerns were as said above! Wouldnt post my reg up knowingly or anyone elses i know! If somebody wanted it, no matter what security a car has, they'd get it! It only takes 2 mins to blur a reg mate!

Im sure he gave you the thumbs up at 00:19 as you posted it! lol! :rolleyes:

My concerns were as said above! Wouldnt post my reg up knowingly or anyone elses i know! If somebody wanted it, no matter what security a car has, they'd get it! It only takes 2 mins to blur a reg mate!

No i donot believe that, do you even know what security this has. Donot be stupid its a 300k car and i donot think someone would want to rob it as they wonot get far :)

Alright the reg has ben taken off now.thanks for the interest and lets get back to the original post. :)

fair play!

also:

donot??? do not . . . im sure a simple type-o but annoying as hell!:)

back on topic so, ferraris...

fair play!

also:

donot??? do not . . . im sure a simple type-o but annoying as hell!:)

back on topic so, ferraris...

Donot ... Do Not :D tell me what to do :p

its not really i typo im just used to typing it that way but i will try stop :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

lads (and lassies) this is a motors forum - not the English forum!
    Now back to the Prancing horses!

kbannon wrote:
    lads (and lassies) this is a motors forum - not the English forum!
    Now back to the Prancing horses!
    Yeah you are right lets talk about ferrari's instead of donot and do not's:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭siralfalot

drdre wrote:
    No i do not believe that, do you even know what security this has. Donot be stupid its a 300k car and i donot think someone would want to rob it as they wonot get far :)

ooh the naiveity, do you really believe that if someone really wanted to steal it they wouldn't take it?:rolleyes: for every advance in car security, there is a way around or passed it for criminals
    that said I hope he never has the misfortune of it happening

Advertisement