Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ferrari Day At The Ring, V Expensive Car Park

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

Wow what a line-up of Ferrari's.....

reminds me of my greatest moment on the road, when i overtook 2 355s, a testarossa, and 2 911s all kitted out for the track (racing decals etc),
    and me in a humble golf VR6... ok, so they were in convoy slowing down to pull into a petrol station, but i got to overtake 'em all ;)
    this was driving thru belgium a good few years back, no doubt they were on their way to Spa for a track day, but still....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

siralfalot wrote:
    ooh the naiveity, do you really believe that if someone really wanted to steal it they wouldn't take it?:rolleyes: for every advance in car security, there is a way around or passed it for criminals
    that said I hope he never has the misfortune of it happening

Man the only way it can be robbed is if its put on a truck and taken away.Its got afew k worth of security.it can even be driven very far as its got tracker systems and other gadgets.I know what they are but not going to mention them.And good luck to anyone that wants to rob it as he/she wonot get far and it will be a waste of time :)

Advertisement