Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women.. no longer ladies ?

• 24-02-2007 2:25am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 290 ✭✭Tak3n

Im sitting back on a bus waiting to get home. A loud "OMG NO WAY?" deafens my ears. I look across and see three poorly dressed skanks sitting there cussin their mouths off while inspecting their fag boxes.

It seems that women today have lost all dignity.. not speaking for all of course but the vast majority. Nothing pisses me off more than watching dirty sluts walk around thinking they're all important and men are "lyk lewserz".

Im tired of all these female rights activists who never shut up about sexism. Im tired of hearing girls at college brag about how many d*cks they had up them at the weekend.

How come a group of girls are always louder than a group of guys?

Girls im here to tell you all.. the only thing you are good for is making babies and cooking us (men) food. Plz stfu and get back to the kitchen.

/Discuss

-Female comments are not appreciated as girls tend to speak without thinking :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Tak3n wrote:
    Im tired of hearing girls at college brag about how many d*cks they had up them at the weekend.

What college do you go to? Im just considering a Night Course like....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Best Thread Ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

DaBreno wrote:
    What college do you go to? Im just considering a Night Course like....

I was going to ask the same question.. but because I can't believe one exists..
    eh, crickey... Are men that easy these days?
    Dicky Rock ~ 1970's
    Dicks & Cock ~ 2007

Good lord. I daresay, those men should be taught a bit of manners and a thing or two about STD's and immoral behavior. Shocked, I really am!!! :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I blame the Spicegirls.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 290 ✭✭Tak3n

I blame the Spicegirls.

I was thinkin more paris hilton.. but guess they're a bunch of whores aswel.

• Advertisement

Ah come on now, what's the name of that other girlband? Spice girls 2 or whatever.... ... belfast chick & footballers wife & co.... frig, am...
    good, i can't remember.. shows how cool I am not knowing their horrid little name..
    Yeah them anyway, they win first prize..
    "Girls Aloud"

:eek:

I'll talk about watever I ****ing like and ya'l sit there and like it!

Tak3n wrote:
    Im sitting back on a bus waiting to get home. A loud "OMG NO WAY?" deafens my ears. I look across and see three poorly dressed skanks sitting there cussin their mouths off while inspecting their fag boxes.

It seems that women today have lost all dignity.. not speaking for all of course but the vast majority. Nothing pisses me off more than watching dirty sluts walk around thinking they're all important and men are "lyk lewserz".

Im tired of all these female rights activists who never shut up about sexism. Im tired of hearing girls at college brag about how many d*cks they had up them at the weekend.

Girls im here to tell you all.. the only thing you are good for is making babies and cooking us (men) food. Plz stfu and get back to the kitchen.

/Discuss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

*jumps back* :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

my mind has been corrupted :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

/gets popcorn
    /munches

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

O_o I think Tak3n is having his period :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Senritsu wrote:
    O_o I think Tak3n is having his period :P
    or one of the 'skanks' on the bus turned him down. Needs to vent some steam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Rabies wrote:
    or one of the 'skanks' on the bus turned him down. Needs to vent some steam.
    Yup. Any thread about "durty hores" is usually started by some angsty juvenile whose usual tactic of buying a packet of chips didn't get him a grope this time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I'll talk about watever I ****ing like and ya'l sit there and like it!

Here we go lads, sit back and enjoy ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

can yis hurry up and make this thread juicey before I fall asleep.

p.s. Hey Rabies, that pm you sent me slagging of coolsmileygirl was un called for. shes a nice girlie, you shouldn't be slagging her off like that.

hurry up, I'm 10 minutes away from passing out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

It's great to come in here on a saturday morning, without a hangover, and see all the inane drunken posts.
    It's all the more fun when they do not include contributions from me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

This is a thread that somehow never fulfilled its true potential. Pity. It could have been fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,397 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

god help the poor woman who gets tied to your sink
    Tak3n wrote:
    ....three poorly dressed skanks... fag boxes.
    shows interest in female fashion
    Tak3n wrote:
    It seems that women today have lost all dignity... Nothing pisses me off more than watching dirty sluts ....
    loosing interest in women eh?
    Tak3n wrote:
    Im tired of all these female rights activists
    even the uptight ones
    Tak3n wrote:
    Im tired of hearing girls at college brag about how many d*cks they had up them at the weekend.
    you feel a bit empty inside maybe
    Tak3n wrote:
    showing interest in the sound of guys

I don't mean to question your sexuality, but before you capture a women for your kitchen, maybe you should ask yourself why you feel this way and if you're being true to yourself. Like the music industry treating all music listeners as pirates, all it's gotten them is more pirates, you might be driving away the right type of girl(hopefully) wth your attitude, and all you'll be left with one of the girls you share your bus with and their fag box

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Tak3n wrote:
    Nothing pisses me off more than watching dirty sluts

I find that exciting at times tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

You have a cold and a hangover plus you were up half the night, now get back to studying. I'll keep an eye on the sluts for you.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Is it me or ar ethere are a lot trolls around lately? Thought poeple got banned for this...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Terry wrote:
    It's great to come in here on a saturday morning, without a hangover, and see all the inane drunken posts.
    It's all the more fun when they do not include contributions from me.
    I'll tell you this, reading this shíte isn't making my hangover any easier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

That's why I rarely visit this place when I'm hungover.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I'm sitting on a bus waiting to go into town. A loud "LOOK! There's JOHN!" deafens me, and it's followed by a chorus of cheers and chants and animalistic hooting. I look across and see three identicially dressed scumbags sitting there comparing their pink shirts and their A&F jumpers while cursing about John's consquests last night.

It seems that men today have lost all respect. Not speaking for all of course, but the vast majority. Nothing pisses me off more than watching dirty scumbags walk around thinking they're all important and women are "dirty sluts".

I'm tired of all these metrosexual fools who never shut up about gold diggers. I'm tired of hearing men brag about how much they scored at the weekend and whether or not 'they banged her' when they'll be the first to call a girl a slut if they do get laid.

How come a group of guys are always sneakier than a group of girls?

Guys I'm here to tell you all. The only thing you are good for is putting up shelves and bringing us (women) your weekly pay cheque so we can manage the household.

But seriously, OP, I think you need to see a doctor.

I'm worried about you based on the content of your post. I think it illustrates tendencies that are potentially dangerous regarding your health. If you stay that far up your own arse, you may smother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

As the poster above mentioned, you could easily apply the same to guys.
    It's their genitals, they can do what they want with them!

Sluts ftw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

Here Here, why cant these 'skanks' be more ladylike like Emily and Florence ,just two ladies going about their ladylike business, like any other normal ladies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

rb_ie wrote:
    I'll tell you this, reading this shíte isn't making my hangover any easier.

Same here. Screw this, I'm gonna go stalk the FÁS girl like the rest of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Female comments are not appreciated as girls tend to speak without thinking
    I lol'ed at this, possibly the funniest thing I read here in ages :D

I just really hope the OP wasn't serious when he said it :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

I blame the likes of Destiny's Child especially Beyoncé and all this "independent woman" lark, now if only the lyrics just weren't so catchy and I could stop singing them in the shower...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Tak3n wrote:
    Hey Tak3n, if you hurry, I know where you can audition for a part as a Troll. But lookin at this thread, you may have to stand in line. It's getting pretty deep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Can someone tell me why girls seem to be unable to resist stopping for a chat in a big group in exactly the place where a big group will clog up any and all pedestrian traffic? The middle of a hallway, right on the doorway, the narrow footpath on a busy road, it happens all the freaking time. And if I were to yell at them to get out of the way and just plough straight on through, I would somehow be the villain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Sarky wrote:
    Can someone tell me why girls seem to be unable to resist stopping for a chat in a big group in exactly the place where a big group will clog up any and all pedestrian traffic? The middle of a hallway, right on the doorway, the narrow footpath on a busy road, it happens all the freaking time. And if I were to yell at them to get out of the way and just plough straight on through, I would somehow be the villain!

Oh and I'll add to that stopping at the bottom of escalators :mad:

Sarky wrote:

Excuse me Mister Sarky, don't bundle all women into the same idly-unaware category, I don't hang around in a herd!
    *sticks nose in the air and walks off*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Tak3n wrote:
    Nothing pisses me off more than watching dirty sluts walk around thinking they're all important and men are "lyk lewserz"

If women aren't interested in you, then the problem lies with you. It's pretty sad to blame the entire other half of the species for your own shortcomings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Umm..you seem to have a lot of anger issues there o.p.
    You won't have very many positive experiences with us ladies if you have an attitude like that.
    As for the 'kitchen' comment......:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

the only thing you are good for is making babies and cooking us (men) food. Plz stfu and get back to the kitchen.

Comment of the year! :D

Political Incorrectness at its finest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Give us a roide!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

ah the kitchen where all the really sharp knives are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Tak3n wrote:

/Discuss

pure comedy gold.
    bravo, good sir.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Thread of the week right here :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

>_<

ok. op == troll++;

ladies, on behalf of the nice guys.. i sincerely apologise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

BAH!! Us Nice guys have been quiet long enough. The OP is right! Wimin have held us back. Let us Rise!
    Fight the Powers of 34DD!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

Tak3n wrote:
    LMFAO
    simu wrote:
    /gets popcorn
    /munches
    Think I might join you :D
    **** that sh!t, I've spent my whole life being a nice guy. I have loads of girl friends and all the others seems to enjoy trampling over me trying to get what they want. "nice guys finish last mate"

In fairness though I can see what he means. Although it was one of the most politically incorrect threats I have seen in a long time (you go girl!! :p). There are a lot of females out there that not only have no respect for them selves but they have none for others. Some girls expect to be treated better then men. They expect that not only are we all going to make sure that they get treated "the same" as men do they will get away with anything they like cause they will flutter their eye lashes and hit that might suck your cock and tit walk their way through life. Its seems the norm now to, not slag but, insult men cause all men are ba$tard coated ba$tards with ba$tard centers and oh.... they are all stupid taboot

To be perfectly honest I am getting very ****ing sick of it and if things dont start leveling out again I'm going to find some dumb bitch and chain her to my sink and bed done with it. (joking, sort of... :p)

........ oh the drunken rant ........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

DaBreno wrote:
    BAH!! Us Nice guys have been quiet long enough. The OP is right! Wimin have held us back. Let us Rise!

Methinks you could be on to something here. He need to go back to our roots and abolish women. Go back to the Greek think where men are men and women are making babies. We have artificial insemination now so we don't even have to make love to them. The joys of Athenian love await us all as we frolic betunicked amongst the ruins and sycamores. Hurrah!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

DaBreno wrote:

Indeed!:) turns to :mad: *throws chair Jerry Springer style*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Easily dodges chair, sticks tongue out and blows raspberries. Stands with flag and waves it Joan of Arc style. "Is that all ye got? How about a desk?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

*thinks we should rename this thread to Fight Club*

The first rule of Fight Club is.... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

I don't think this a world phenomenon, just an Irish one. ALL of my mates are dating foreign women, purely because the standard of Irish women seems to be dropping by the day. Now i'm not saying that there aren't any nice woman out there in ireland, but all the good ones seemed to of been snapped up about 5 years ago.

I agree with the OP, the dregs that are now left, and the upcoming generation of replacements, on a world comparison, have no disireable qualities imo. What I think is opening Irish mens eyes is the flood of hot eastern europeans and scandinavians coming into this country. We now have a bar of comparison, and sad to say it, Irish woman are now at the bottom for a few reasons:

1. They don't look after their bodies: (i.e. women eating as much greasy food as a man after a night on the beer is not attractive)
    2. They don't look after their minds: The filth I hear coming out of 20 something women on the bus or in town shows just how far their vocabulary has fallen.
    3. They have blinders on about themselves: For some reason Irish women only seem to compare their beauty to their immediate group of friends, so if they are hot amongst the 5 burds they hang out with they think they are gods gift, when in fact they are one step below a vicky pollard.

"Troll, troll, troll ye boat
    Gently down the stream
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
    Life is but a dream..."

Yeah right, you men wouldn't last 5 minutes without us!
    You'd be living off packet soup and there wouldn't be a sheep in the country safe. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement