Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good pub in Dundalk to watch match?

Options
  • 24-02-2007 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good pub in Dundalk to watch the match...

One that would have it on a big screen even better!

My experience of my usual haunts is that the premiership will be on the biggest telly and the "other" match, be it GAA or rugby or whatever, tends to be on the little telly down the back!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Yeah, that's usually the way alright. I think I'll be in McCourts myself. However, O'Connells on quay street has a bucket load of plasmas and they will have both games on. So you could be looking at one game and then throw your eye to another screen to see how the other game is progressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Thanks!

Only living here since last Autumn so can you tell me where McCourts is please??! I probably know it but having a blank! :rolleyes:

... is it the one in Seatown, beside Corbetts??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jackowens

Hi There

Its number 2 Frances street dundalk.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

jackowens wrote:
    Hi There

Its number 2 Frances street dundalk.

Ah yeah! Know it of course! :rolleyes:

But how's the Guinness there these days? Last time I was there it was one of the worst pints I've ever had. :(

Advertisement