Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

windows movie maker

• 24-02-2007 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭

i am not impressed, this is vista with no 3rd party apps installed yet, and i am getting regular bsod's using windows movie maker.

vista's movie maker can edit dvr-ms files (mediacenter) so i am trying to chop the ads out of the good films and save them to dvd, but not getting past 0% encoding

if it ever works it looks like it will make some impressive dvd's

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Maybe a codec problem do you have something installed that is handling MPEG-2 as that is what DVR-MS is. Vista has it's own built in MPEG-2 decoder perhaps a conflict ?

Also do update your display driver as well.

Not a solution but a lot easier there is a tool called DVR-MS Toolbox that automates the removal of commercials from DVR-MS recordings.

Edit: The Vista specific 1.2.0.4 version of DVR-MS toolbox has gone walkies not longer on the site hmm.. anyway don't install the other version that is for XP MCE.

Double Edit: It appears 1.2.0.4 is no longer publicly available but under the early access folder you must be a donater to get access or wait till the next public version.

Advertisement