Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

basketball

Options
  • 13-02-2007 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

limerick basketball.com is reopening on feb 20th, as a coaching site, it will have nothing to do with limerick lions, it is no longer their home page, have a decco, and feedback is welcome

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Oh yes, whats that about some company bought it off the Limerick Lions or is this something within the club?! I see they havent bought tlc.com or tlccoaching.com which is where people will be looking for information if they didnt have a web address.
    I see limericklions.com has alos been bought.... whats going on here??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

thought you would know, as you seem to have your finger on the pulse all the time

naw it aint been bought, they are paying for the coaching, tommy hehir is the owner of the site

www.limericklions.com has been set up as the new lions site, not as informative as the old one but already its been updated quite a bit which is good. seems Limerick will be hosting the finals weekend at the end of March

first time the city will host such an important event, first non rugby sports festival for Limerick

yeah, they looked for it last year when they really wanted it they have it this year do they really need it

• Advertisement

Yeah, they need to increase the knowledge of basketball, especially as a spectator sport in the city. Any major tournament coming to Limerick is a big boost to the club, its only a shame they wont be involved...

lions to beat the tigers tonite, tigers short quirke and donaghy from the last time, tigers have lynch and o sullivan back, if they do not win this they might as well amalgamate with de lakers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 three pointer

old boy wrote:
    lions to beat the tigers tonite, tigers short quirke and donaghy from the last time, tigers have lynch and o sullivan back, if they do not win this they might as well amalgamate with de lakers
    as you forecast...lions did the business last night and beat Tigers...two big scalps...two weeks running.

Roll on Neptune next week.

;)
    Yeah, they need to increase the knowledge of basketball, especially as a spectator sport in the city. Any major tournament coming to Limerick is a big boost to the club, its only a shame they wont be involved...

yes it,s a pity Lions won,t be playing...Matt and the boys would be well up for the challenge now....however it promises to be a great weekend to see top Irish basketball in our city and to showcase our great sports facilities ...and no doubt Limk Lions and UL aughinish will rise to the challenge....enjoy it all

jeeze 3 pointer, newport would beat neptune, saw em last week against the deamons,reminded me of my troubles,

• Advertisement

old boy wrote:
    jeeze 3 pointer, newport would beat neptune, saw em last week against the deamons,reminded me of my troubles,

old man ...needs a long time out!!!

most of my hair an most of my teeth gone due to basketball,

not true really, just some of the peeps that know all about the game

hi 3 pointer what happened matt an the boys against neptune you said they were up for it, i was on them to win, at a guess, neptunes big mammas beat the crap out of limericks nos 4 and 5

Advertisement