Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Free Trial

• 24-02-2007 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Hey Just Ran Out Of My 12 month trial ... just wonering does anybody have any trial going spare ..that they dont use .. please PM me.. cheers
    Niall:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

12 months for 30 euro on ebay

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I don't think you'll be able to use trial codes with a gamertag that has already been on a years worth of pre-paid or subscription Live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

yeah, its gone a bit dodgy! The ones on ebay with 12 months + 1 month dont work, not even on a new account, you need to get one thats just 12 month by itself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

whats the 12 month trial for? i thought you only get 4 months free with the 360?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

shortys94 wrote:
    i thought you only get 4 months free with the 360?
    You do kind of get 4 months free, but its really 4 one month trials for four seperate gamertags.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

robinph wrote:
    I don't think you'll be able to use trial codes with a gamertag that has already been on a years worth of pre-paid or subscription Live.
    i have a confession :( .. I never had a 12 month sub .. just said it soo people wouldnt judge me for being tight :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Your odd, well stop being tight and go buy one!!

Advertisement