Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Lv

Options
  • 24-02-2007 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

So I hear they actually called the cops when they found out there was a goon spy in their alliance. Now they're sueing Goonfleet in real life (yes, thats right, suing in real life!) because they got owned. The Ultimate gank? I think so.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Nah I hear they threatened it on an open teamspeak server, don't think any actual action has been taken yet. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking?

How did they call the cops? I mean, what are the police going to do?

And as for sueing... what are they going to sue over? I doubt the Goonswarm guy had to sgn a contract etc.

It's wonderfully delicious either way. Wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

they are claiming data protection breaches for his access to their private forums hosted in finland. claiming he got access to their forums under false pretenses in order to obtain personal information on other users.

edit in response to root. its been reported to finnish police.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

I can only imagine the scene in that Finnish police station when this terrible crime was reported. For the sake of all sanity I hope I'm right and they're all pissing themselves with laughter.

Some people....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I can imagine this being impossible to prove unless somebody has a log of every single conversation. I imagine LV are just wasting ore then their iskies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Can't wait to see what happens when someone does a corp theft on them.

Advertisement