Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd History Reading Week?

Options
  • 24-02-2007 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I have one friend telling me that I don't have History next week and another saying I do. Anyone like to clear this up? Vainglory? BeanyB?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Villaricos

well Im not Vainglory or Beanyb but yea we have a reading week next week. At least thats what the lecturers have been saying so hopefully they at least know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Whoops, sorry Villaricos I completely forgot you were in that course too! Thanks a million.

Whoo hoo no Monday 9 a.m.!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Ha, yeah this week I get to not feel guilty about not getting up for my 9 o'clock lectures!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

You just get to feel guilty for wasting your reading week by not studying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Good point....

No I'll actually study! I kind of have to with 2 essays due on Friday and another the week after.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Likewise. 1st draft of 1st chapter of Thesis due in on Friday so I've really gotta make the most of this reading week (History Postgrads have reading week too). Especially since I've done slightly less than bugger-all so far this semester.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Likewise. 1st draft of 1st chapter of Thesis due in on Friday so I've really gotta make the most of this reading week (History Postgrads have reading week too). Especially since I've done slightly less than bugger-all so far this semester.

You seemed to be making the most of a couch today! :p

I <3 reading week. How's the thesis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

elmyra wrote:
    You seemed to be making the most of a couch today! :p

I <3 reading week. How's the thesis?
    Yeah, I like the couches in there... So therapeutic.

My thesis is in the toilet. I have done absolutle zilch on the bloody chapter this week. As for today, I'm going into college purely to watch films and lounge about in BFM. Again.

Still. Least it's fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Not as much fun as PMs!

Did English undergrads have a reading week last week? Would it not make more sense to have reading weeks running at the same time?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭inverted_world

Blush_01 wrote:
    Not as much fun as PMs!

Did English undergrads have a reading week last week? Would it not make more sense to have reading weeks running at the same time?:confused:

No, English have no reading week, unfortunately. Even if we did though, I wouldn't get any extra time off. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement