Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Internet Dating - Psychology Study

• 24-02-2007 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey,

I'm carrying out a research project at the moment as I'm in the middle of doing my thesis for my degree in 'Psychology Applied to I.T'. I'm exploring the relatively new area of Internet Dating which is really interesting.

I really need your help by allowing me to take a few moments of your time in asking you to fill out a questionnaire for me.

I only need about 10 - 12 more people to do the questionnaire before I can continue and time is starting to run out so I'm getting desperate :eek:

Anyway here is the link to my questionnaire:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=967663207312

If you could help me out I'd appreciate it so much :)

Thanks You For Your Help,
    Dee xxxxx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

I've just done it, seems very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Deeandra

Thank You so much.... didn't think I'd get anyone to do it for me.

It's a very interesting area to study, hopefully in a couple of weeks I can report back my results and you can see how it went and if I found anything significant.

Thanks again xxx :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 irishlass

Done

Thanks a million xxx :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭seastar

Done. Good luck with it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This survey is currently closed.

Hey, sorry I have closed the survey as I have received the full amount of participants I needed. Thanks for your interest though xx

Advertisement