Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Login Problems

Options
  • 24-02-2007 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I just bought World of Warcraft. Then I installed it, after that I created my account on the WoW europe website. When I tryed then to sign in on the game it just says "disconnected from server" every time. I havent once got into the game. Will someone please help me!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

http://faq.wow-europe.com/en/category.php?id=15

Quickest thing to check is to make sure that you have port forwarding for the ports 3724, 6112 and 6881-6999. Make sure that any firewall you have set up (be it windows firewall or otherwise).

Reply with more details about your connection please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mrtutu

I have done this and still the exact same thing happens. I think it might have something about game patches but I'm not that sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I doubt its anything to do with patches, because the game would restart with the blizzard downloader automatically if there was a patch available. But you never know...

Try reinstalling it, but save any patches that you have downloaded first, as the uninstaller deletes them too. After that, I'm absolutely shoeless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mrtutu

I just downloaded every single patch for WoW, I configered my firewall, I configered my Router. Guess what though, I still cant sign in to the game. I have version 2.08 installed. If someone had/has the same problem please reply! I really want to PLAY!!!!!

Advertisement