Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digibeta copy?

Options
  • 24-02-2007 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can any of you knowledgeable types recommend a place to get a digibeta copy done? I need 3 digibeta copies of a digibeta tape (3.5 minutes) and a transfer to dvd?

And a broad indication of cost would be appreciated too.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Futureman

PM me. I can do it for half what Screenscene will quote you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

About €60-80 I'd guess, more if you don't provide stock. It depends what the charging method is, most places do a minimum length charge, 15-20 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 MoreBeer

I have some spare Digibeta stock. As you are Boards member, I can run you off 3 Digibeta copies of your tape and also give you a DVD copy. No charge. I am in the Dublin/Kildare area. If postage is involved then then you just have to pay for that. PM me if you want to avail of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 butterfield8

hi there, just found this thread and wondering if any of you still do digibeta copies? thanks.

Advertisement