Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brand New Trainers-one is faded

Options
  • 25-02-2007 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    I bought a pair of trainers for my nephew today and when i got home i noticed that one of them is faded in colour, As they were not advertised as seconds or faulty am i right to assume that i am entitled to get an exchange or refund

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

you would be entitled to a refund or exchange, bring them back asap, you probably got a display model, where did you buy them

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

wouldn't say you will have any trouble, you shouldn't even need a reason in most shops..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

Thanks for replying so quickly -I bought them in heatons/sports world- I think/hope they are open tomorrow. I wouldnt mind but i had a quick look in the shoe box to make sure there was a pair(long story short-once got home to find 2 odd size shoes!!) but the faded part is around the edge of the sole and the front of the shoe and believe me that's the first thing my 9 y/o nephew would have spotted.
    Thanks again lads-not so nervous about going back in now

K

Advertisement