Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to change life around, anyone?

• 25-02-2007 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

ee

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I went through what you did a couple years back, hopeless with women, couldn't talk to any of them. Things changed when I moved house in with strangers with a couple girls, one of which ended up to be my gf (now ex). Now I don't really think about the whole girl thing. I don't really pass any remarks with regards to chatting them up. It's not that I find it easy, it's just that I don't care. I act natural, if they don't like it then it's their tough.
    What you need is a good dose of hobby/group activity, some sport with women involved. Get to know them more. Biggest thing is to not worry about it so much. I know that's easier said than done, but the more you think about it the worse it gets. It's always hard to meet a girl anywhere, you can't always rely on meeting one in a pub or club.
    Or else do what I did, move in to an aopartment somewhere with females, make good friends with them and see how your social skills work.

sorry if this is useless advice, don't worry mate you'll be fine. We all go through **** in our lives, guess that's part of the fun. life wouldn't be interesting if it was easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 unhappysam

ee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'm not sure what this is about. If there are no replies in 24 hours, it will be locked.

Feel free to post again if the need arises.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement