Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

he is going to isnt he?

Options
  • 25-02-2007 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

so while i slog away with west ham i notice for some unknow reason jose has left chelsea who are 5th and out of the title race for newcastle who are stuck to the bottom of the table.

so as i have done it games gone by i added in a new manager to give the big time a shot. now i am sure no one will believe that i dont cheat by buying or selling players between the 2 clubs... but i dont.

so here i am with chelsea, 10 players for every poisition, in debt and out of the running for the league. i spend the next 4 months cleaning out the squad.

so here i am, only 2 players bought (micah richards and mascherano) and i have turned them from 5mil in debt to a balance of 55mil (with a small cash injection of 10mil from roman...) and the rest raised from selling off unwanted players....

what are the bets now, after all my hard work, roman is going to go and buy some dodge spanish or russian RB with all my hard earned money...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

hold the phone[i aint played any cm/football manager games since cm4]
    the chairmen canbuy players now?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

yes, and sell them.....

if he gets an offer he thinks is too good he will sell the player regardless of what he is actualy worth to the team... and some chairman like our man abramovich who insists you buy world class players will go off and do it if you dont :mad:

in fm06 i had him spend 26mil on some dodge right back when i already had 3 that where more than up to the job.... he spent the season in the reserves till i sold him for 5mil.....

Advertisement