Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q+A - Queer And Alternative - Fri March 9th

Options
  • 25-02-2007 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Gay indie night Q+A (Queer & Alternative) returns to the Temple Bar Music Centre in Dublin on Friday March 9th from 11pm!

The club as usual will play the latest indie tunes along with the classics that never fail to rock the dance floor.

Anticipation is high after the last Q+A night sold out and disappointed late comers were turned away.

This time around the club is celebrating the release of three hot new albums from Kaiser Chiefs, CSS and Arcade Fire.

There will be prizes galore on offer including CDs, concert tickets and promotional items.

To combat queues there will be extra queue-jump tickets on sale at the pre-party which will be held in GUBU on Capel Street from 8pm, which as always is a great way to kick start your night before the main event.

There will also be discount vouchers available at the pre-party (when the queue-jump tickets sell out) plus the usual drinks promos, competitions and cool music.

For more information check out the website on www.queerandalternative.com or join us on bebo at queerandalternative2.bebo.com

QA-March07-Kaisers-small.jpg

QA-March07-Arcade_Fire-small.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

I'm bumping this because I'm thinking of going. I'm having a bit of a hard time convincing my roomate to come along though, since he's straight and hates this type of music (some sells are too hard). Is there anyone on these boards who is thinking of going, or perhaps more than thinking? Answers on the back of a postcard (or a PM).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Please tell me that your straight roomy that hates this sort of music actually prefers Abba and Barbara Streisand.

I'm in the mood for silly stereotype-based giggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

Deffo going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 trawingtroll

I should be there! I fúcking love that night.

Advertisement